Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Flora London Marathon Result: 4 hrs 8 min & 10 sec!

Finished the Flora London Marathon in 4 hours 8 minutes and 10 seconds (official result here), it was a 4 minutes and 20 seconds improvement from my personal best. It was a great experience and I would recommend running one of the major marathon to anyone. It was incredible to watch a sea of people in front of me the entire time I was running.

I did not manage to acheive my goal of under 4 hours, I guess I was holding back during the run as it was one of the hottest days in London and people were collapsing all aroud me while I was running. However, I don't want to use that as an excuse for my performance! I have learnt a bit more about my capacity to compete and I will acheive this goal in my next marathon.

I was thinking about running the Glitnir Reykjavik Marathon but my buddy Villi is trying to convince me that I should run the Berlin marathon in the end of September. I have not decided yet... as always the blog will be update with what I am planning to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment