Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Copenhagen Marathon 2008

I finally went and bought a memory card reader and was able to get the pictures loaded onto Picasa. Ragnar was my running partner during the training and on the marathon. I had written about my result last year in another post. I completed the marathon in 4:08:00, my running partner on the other hand did much better he finished in 3:45 or something like that. I was very happy for him. Overall it was a good experience. The Copenhagen Marathon route was very interesting as well, the buildings, the water cannals and parks were very pretty but I remember the weather to be little chilly and windy.
I remember keeping up with Ragnar until the 25th km and we were averaging a pace of 5:24 min/km, which would have been a great race completion pace. I am hoping to better my PB in Berlin in the coming Chicago Marathon. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment